Why is it that I’m happy for one day and then the next I just can't stop crying?
It’s not fair, and I try keeping my mind empty, so I don't think about anything that will cause me pain...
But no matter how hard I push it out of my mind, it always seems to come back and bite me in the arse.
I feel as though I’m losing the closest person to me and that just upsets me more...I want to push away...to run away from you...but I can't...I just can't...I love you too much to do that...and once upon a time, I made a promise that 1) I wouldn't run away and 2) that I wouldn't hurt you.
I can't push you away when you tell me this...
"...But I love you like I've never loved before."
And Ashley, I listened to that song...it made me cry...but thank you :')
Xoxoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment