Monday, May 30, 2011

I don't know anymore.

You told me when you left today, you didn't care how long I was on the phone talking to you, yet when you get to work and are on your break for like 5 minutes, you esentially tell me to bugger off...after you tell me HE is working. You're working today, so is he. You mention when you see him or anything that's to do with him...and you wonder why I have dreams about you running off with him?

I'm scared, and I don't want to lose you. I know your history and that's the only thing about you that I don't trust. I can't be sure that you won't 'get bored' and end up cheating.
I can't lose you. You are my world, and writing this at the moment, I can feel my heart aching because of the pain I know it would cause me.

I'm not telling you that I have no trust in you; I'm just saying that I'm scared and I know what you're like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment