Caitlin,
You are my everything. You give me something to look forward to when I wake up. You give me something to look forward to when I come home from tech. You just give me something to look forward to in life.
You, baby, are gorgeous, whether you choose to believe it or not. You can be so fucking sexy when you want to be. Your eyes are bloody beautiful, I could gaze into them forever. Your lips are so soft and feel amazing when you push them against mine. Your skin is so smooth and your curves are so lovely, I never want to stop touching you.
When you smile, you make me smile. Baby, when you cry, I just want to hold you and cry too. When you laugh, it brightens my day.
Caitlin, you mean the world to me. You have pulled me out of dark places and kept me safe from the world. You give a damn about who I am and you care enough to help me. You are the girl I’ve fallen in love with. You’ve made me believe in things I thought were bullshit. I’ve become naïve enough to say that I think I won’t ever stop loving you, when in reality, we both know these feelings won’t stay forever.
You are my girl. I love you with all I have left to give. You’ve kept me safe and shown me what it’s like to have someone love you back.
Baby, I love you forever.
xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment