Saturday, July 23, 2011

I wanna be with you and I don't wanna be with you.
I get paranoid and I'm pathetic. I don't know how you cope with me...all I know is that I can't handle myself.
I've been cheated before and I know you say that you can't do it to me, but 'Once a cheater, Always a cheater.'


You defend him and openly admitted you flirt with him...Flirting turns to flattery, and flattery means you will fall for him. One way or another, you will more than likely end up with him. And you know what, I don't care anymore. I'm numb to it at the moment. 


You don't want me. As people have discussed before, you are needy....you NEED a relationship to feel secure. You can't stay single for long....


My mind is screaming at me to leave you...to make everything stop hurting. My mind is being rational. But my heart...my heart is telling me that you are the only thing that matters to me. My heart is the irrational one, and me listening to my heart is what gets me hurt all the time....


Maybe it's time to listen to my mind.....

No comments:

Post a Comment