I hate it...I hate not having a job...
I hate sitting at home...
I hate not having anyone to talk to...
I hate that I'm the one lumped with ALL the housework (minus one room) for an inspection tomorrow...
I can't handle it...
I wanna get out and do something with myself...
I don't wanna turn into the housewife...
But now that I think about it...
I will still be the one doing all that stuff...
Everyday in the week...you will be busy...
You'll be working and you'll be studying...you'll have homework...
I'll be working...and I'll still be doing all the other shit...
Fuck my goddamned motherfucking life...
I hate living this way!
It was so much easier when I worked at New World...
I want comfort...
I don't want the stress...
I don't want anything anymore...
]
I couldn't care less about anyone or anything anymore...
D:
No comments:
Post a Comment