Monday, June 13, 2011

It's just dawned on me, that while you two are sitting there on the phone, that I haven't really got to live my life at all.
I haven't had the experience of breaking all the rules...I haven't been out to parties, I've barely drank, never done drugs...NEVER! And now that I'm socially retarded I don't have the opportunity to go out and do that sorta shit.
I've had one, one night stand; I've drank maybe 5 times; I haven't/don't recall ever doing drugs and I've only driven once without a liscence. It sucks, because I turn 18 soon and I wanna do all the things that everyone else is doing.
Yeah, some people wouldn't call it living, but I don't wanna sit by and miss out on the things you have probably done just because "I don't drink," etc...I hate it.

Oh well, my pathetic rants are over and its nto going to change anything...so I guess I just gotta keep growing up...cause it seems as though its all I'm allowed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment