I decided about 3 months ago that I'd fallen in love with you.
I can look back from where I am now, and tell myself that I wasn't naive for telling you it.
I've been thinking about you.
I've been thinking about how we met, and that from day one, even though you didn't like me from the start, that I'd fall for you. And I did. Within a week, I had a thing for you. Within a couple of months, I was obsessed and it didn't help that you had declared me your best friend. And within just a few more months, we were living together. Doing everything together.
I think about the nights we spent together; I think about all the texts we saved from each other; I think about how I hated it when you weren't with me; I think about how you hurt me when I asked you out. It's weird to think that we're with eachother now. We've been through so much.
I imagine your face when your not with me, and I smile, because I know in the end, you will come back home to me, snuggle up in bed, and fall asleep in my arms.
I guess I'm writing this because I know that I'm still falling...and I hope that you'll catch me just before I hit the bottom, just like you have every other time :)
Baby, I love you, and that's not about to change anytime soon.
xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment