Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The email I just got from dad. Yea, I know I keep fucking up my life. I know I'm going to be a complete failure when I "grow up"...if I grow up...But I don't need it to be thrown back in my face.
I hate it when you do it...its just as bad as someone turning around and going "I told you so."

You know what? FUCK YOU!
I HATE YOU!

I've just heard the astounding revelation today that not only have you quit your job but you have also quit WELTEC! In your response to Mum you state that you know she will not get her money back etc. Aimee, the thing you still do not seem to have grasped is that the $6,000 is your money as is the $100 per week you are currently getting. The only money that is being wasted is your money, but remember it is not a bottomless pit. It will run out. And every $ you spend now, will be a $ you don't have to put towards education in the future when you find something you are interested in.
Now, I would not bother calling Mum for the next few days at least. She is understandably extremely disappointed at being deceived by you for so long. Mum has put in a lot of effort in time and money to help you because she thought you were trying to do the right thing: sticking to WELTEC and trying to get a job. We both actually thought you were maturing and taking responsibility for making adult decisions. As it turns out, you have happily been taking Mum's help, demanding more, and you have been doing very little for yourself. Mum and I will talk over the next few days to discuss how we can best fulfill our parental responsibilities for the next 6 months, but rest assured returning home as a fall back is not going to be an option for you. Neither of us want you home, since it clearly appears that you have not matured one bit since you left school.
Since Caitlyn is clearly shouldering the bulk of the financial responsibility at the moment, I suggest you spend sometime reflecting on your decisions and your clear lack of responsibility for your actions. Perhaps start by tidying the pig sty you live in and get serious about life - it will leave you behind and Mum and I wont be there to pick up the pieces. You have been given every opportunity and so far you are throwing them all away...prove us wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment