Thursday, October 20, 2011

Q. What does sex mean to you?


A. Sex to me is bringing myself closer to my significant other. I like the closeness and the trust that we can have. Sex is also about enjoying what another person wants to do to you, eg: pleasure.


Q. What does sex mean to you?


A. Sex to me is a chore. I have been screwed around for years that the thought of someone using me for their own pleasure is disgusting. I don't like sex much anymore, and although I seem to have a pretty decent partner, I just can't seem to want it for her.


Q. Do you find yourself sexually attracted to your significant other?


A. Yes! Of course I do. I love her so much, I just wish she could trust me. I wish I could change how she views all of this. I've been with her before, but sometimes we just seem to drift apart...like she doesn't want me anymore.


Q. Do you find yourself sexually attracted to your significant other?


A. I'm really not sure. I'm not sure whether a female partner is for me.






**The blue text are my own thoughts on my situation at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment