Friday, October 18, 2013

....long time blog.
Haven't seen you in a long time.

I turned 20 the other day. I feel old now.
Work is still as shit as ever.
I got told that I got a pay rise....but I never actually got it.

And three weeks ago....well you broke up with me.
Now you're telling me that I wasted your life.
That I treated you like shit.
That you never ever loved me.

But...you still want to be my best friend.

How the fuck can I do this when you don't give two shits about how I'm feeling right now.

I thought I was nearly over the heart break.

Every morning I wake up in our bed and you're not there.
You're clothes are still all over my floor.
You're still telling me you care when you obviously don't.
And you're getting bitchy at me for ignoring you.

Three years of our lives.
I loved you.

No.

I still love you.

What if I was to announce it to the whole world?

How would you feel then?

It wouldn't be hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment