Wednesday, April 4, 2012

You pissed me off.
Yea, she's your sister, and yea I get her every night.
But do you forget I had, had a 2 hour operation and every time I went to move I felt like I was going to pass out.I had a tube hanging out of my tummy, I wasn't allowed to pee.
I'm sure you would chose sitting at a mates beside for a while over seeing your sister.
It just annoyed me. And I know you'll read this, and you'll know it's directed at you, but who else in my pathetic life do I have to come and sit next to a hospital bed while and tube is peeing into one bag and blood/fluid is draining into the other. 
It's embarrassing...and I'm sure you wouldn't have sat there. What your sister did was fucking impressive. Both my mum and I were proud of the way she sat there as they looked at me. She helped me to try stand even though my blood was lying right there.
I'm sorry...
Maybe next time I have the surgery, which I will, I won't ask anyone to come. Because I mean nothing to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment