Day 11. Would I rather be stranded on a desert island with someone I loved for 10 years or someone I hated for a month?
I really don't know. I wouldn't want to be the want to be the weak one if it was someone that I hated, but I wouldn't want to risk losing the one I loved. It's hard. Maybe one month with the person I hated. But I don't think that I'm going to get stranded on a desert island anytime soon :)
Day 12. Something I'm worried about?
Finance. I'm not making enough money to support myself and Caitlin and I are looking at moving into a new flat. I'm not sure if I'll be able to hold up my end :(
Day 13. Not Applicable.
Day 14. Something that I do that is disgusting.
Well, it something I did when I was a kid and I was never able to get myself out of the habit. But I really, really don't want to say what it is, because it is really embarrassing.
Day 15. Lyrics that apply to my current situation.
**Cause on a street, or under the covers, we're stuck like two pieces of velcro. At the park, in the back of my car, it don't matter what I do, no, I can't keep my hands off you**
Day 16. A drunken story.
The night I got shitty with my parents and I left the house at, like, midnight and I went to Greg's house. And we drank. And he was sooooo sleazy. At we started hooking up, and next thing you know, I'm down on my knees sucking him off. And we some how made it to his room, and think we did weed. And we 69ed and all that. I titty fucked him :/ and hahahaha. It was a good night. My mother thought I had been raped when she saw the hickey's on my neck.
Day 17. Something I regret.
The person I lost my virginity too. He was the biggest mistake of my life. But at the same time, he was a good friend.
Day 18. To do list.
- Top up phone.
- Save $70 for Caitlin's ring.
- Ring the specialist.
- Get a new job.
- Clean house.
- Move to new place.
- Make it to 1 year with my gorgeous. xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment